Reassuring care supports continuing independence
At Augsburg Village, we are committed to helping you enjoy a healthy, happy, independent life. If a little daily help becomes necessary, a full range of assisted living services ensures support is available in the same familiar neighborhood.
Assisted living staff members carefully assess individual abilities and desires to ensure the right combination of assistance and independence. Daily support includes activities such as dressing, bathing, and administering medications. Registered nurses and support staff are available around the clock for any emergencies that might arise.
Assisted living residences blend comfort and privacy with inviting shared space creating a warm, charming environment. Here it’s easy to feel at home and enjoy the company of family, friends and neighbors. Amenities include:
- Private rooms
- Choice of private or shared bath
- A recreation-activity room
- Library and game parlor
- A pavilion, outdoor benches and paved path through colorfully landscaped grounds
- All of Augsburg Village’s appealing amenities
Our staff members are well known for their personable and attentive expertise. They not only learn each resident’s health needs, but also get to know their likes, their dislikes, their interests, their families, their stories. They encourage residents to keep their minds and bodies active and stimulated by continuing favorite pastimes and participating in new experiences. Life-enhancing services include:
- Three tasty and nutritious meals each day
- Specialized diet accommodations
- Exercise and strengthening programs
- Planned activities, shopping trips and local excursions
- Laundry, linen, and housekeeping services
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour on-call emergency support
- Individualized care byÂ licensed registered and practical nurses
- Priority access to skilled nursing and rehabilitation care
Whether you need assisted living support for yourself or someone you love, we can help you tailor a solution that leads to a happy, fulfilling lifestyle. Come for a tour to learn more, or download the application for residency (PDF) and mail to:
Entrance Deposit Fees
Assisted Living residences require a one-time entrance deposit, ranging from $19,000-$36,000 (depending on the size). Eighty percent (80%) of the entrance deposit is refundable when the residence is reassigned. *
Resident Room Options
|Private with private bath||$4,095|
|Deluxe private with private bath||$4,295 to $4,545|
|Private with shared bath||$3,520 to $3,920|
|Deluxe private with shared bath||$3,955 to $4,125|
Rates include accommodations, meals and Level I assisted living care. The additional monthly rate for Level II care is $400 and Level III care is $800.
* Carefully read the Residency Care Agreement for the conditions that must be satisfied before Augsburg Lutheran Home of Maryland, Inc. is required to pay the entrance fee refund.